Lot limits, again

My previous forum post https://www.brickowl.com/forum#/discussion/9841/please-make-it-possible-for-sellers-to-set-a-lot-limit is closed (why?), so I have to start a new topic.
Yesterday I received an order for 1990 items in 122 lots. While I really appreciate that someone is trusting my shop that much to spend € 130 on me, I do have problems.

I'm autistic (Asperger) and I can 'handle' only "so much" things at a time. Packing almost 2000 items in 122 lots is a task I can't finish in a day or two. I can only focus on a single order when it's manageable and this order certainly isn't for me.
Also: I need time for myself to relax. Working hour after hour will upset me. (You may ask: "why did you start a shop then?". I really enjoy having a LEGO parts shop here and on BL and my feedback as a seller is 100% on BL with over 1100 successful transactions worldwide. So I'm not lazy at all -- I'm very much committed to meet the buyer's needs.

This the reason why I want to control the amount of lots people can order from my shop.
In an average weekend I receive 5 orders from Brickowl plus a couple of orders from Bricklink (where I've set a maximum lot limit of 40).

I really don't agree to the comments Lawrence made in the aforementioned thread. In my mind it works like this: BO is a provider and they earn money by providing opportunities to sellers to sell their items in an easy way. Restricting the same sellers to a presumption that there can't be a lot lot limit is very frustrating.

I've closed my shop today. Not only to cope with the aforementioned order but also as a protest to the negative comments by the owner of this site.
I can only hope BO will change their policy and introduce a lot limit. Remember: it's the sellers who bring in the money!
FYI: I have saved this post in case it gets deleted so I can repost it on Reddit or elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.