Download of inventory via API is incomplete

Using the API and download myStore inventory via the call "inventory/list", doesn't return the full inventory. Approach 8% of the lots listed on the website are not being returned. Trying a specific lotId which is missing as addition to the call results in an empty result.

Any idea what is causing this error? But more important, how to resolve it?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited January 2021 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Could you confirm what numbers you are comparing to determine the inventory/list call is incomplete? You may also want to set the active_only parameter
  • I'm running the following link:
    https://api.brickowl.com/v1/inventory/list?key=<secretKey>&lot_id=<lotId>; which doesn't give a response. Without the lotId I do get results.
    It looks like the active_only parameter seems to be working. Thanks for the support.
  • a related question. I'm trying to get a BOID for the following legoId: 30258pb001. This is via the '/id_lookup' option. Filtering on 'design_id' results in an empty result, while removing this parameter it does show a BOID.
    If I leave the id_type out, other lookups will yield to many results.

I tried to retrieve the id_type for this value via 'catalog/lookup' but get a response that I don't have access to this specific API.

Any suggestions on how to retrieve the BOID and understanding the id_type to be use?
    P.s. I have used all 3 options from API page: item_no, design_id or set_number, none of them provide a result. Leaving it blank will provide a result.
  • That looks like a bricklink ID, you can use an id_type of bl_item_no
  • Thanks. The bl_item_no did work. Is it an idea to have the possible options added to the API page? Often I miss the various options to choose from and/or the expected reponse of an API.