Phoning Lego from the UK

Hello,

Apologies if this is not quite the usual thing here, but I have been sent an email from Lego about an order I made from the UK on their website telling me I need to call customer services - looks to be a legit message concerning an active order which has stalled. Trouble is, I'm struggling to call them. The customer services number is 00800 5346 5555 which my mobile provider will charge me for (possible at an international rate) and I can't call via Skype as Skype won't let me and I have no landline. Suspect I'm not the only person who's had a problem here and wondered if anyone had any suggestions please? Bit loathe to spend a long time stuck in a phone queue paying for it when I shouldn't have to!

Cheers, Dan

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • They are waaaaaaaaaaaaay overwhelmed right now. Here in the US, I had to try for days to get through earlier this month (finally got a human in the middle of a work day). Do they have an email address?
  • Thanks. In the UK they say it'll take 10 days to reply to emails and they need to confirm a card number for an order that's been open for a while waiting for stock. Phoning first thing in the morning is probably the answer, just annoying their chat function doesn't work.
  • I had a similar email but then got a shipping notification from DPD. Waited about a week and the order turned up. Could be a scam email or just that Lego is overwhelmed.
  • Heck, I placed an order on 1/1 and it's still in the warehouse processing (which is pretty crazy almost three weeks later) - they're just insanely busy and likely working at reduced staffing right now due to COVID. :-(