Customer Problem

Hello,
I recently had two orders that customers placed in my store and I sent them the same message I always send my customers: Hello,
Your order has shipped. Please click the received button on the order page when you receive the order. Your tracking number should also be on that page which you can go to https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input to track your package. You may not be able to see any tracking until about an hour after it ships.
Thank you for your order!
, Tappbrick

The two most recent orders that were placed never said they received it when the tracking said it was delivered. I sent multiple messages to the customers and they never responded. What should I do?

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I wouldn't worry about it, I have many orders that have never been marked as received, not everybody bothers to do it and it has no effect on your store.
  • 80% of my orders are never updated by the customer and are still in "Shipped" status. Assume they are good, if they are not the customer will let you know...
  • @Tappbrick , as @Mrs Swoop and @Colorado Bricks have divulged, this is “Customer Ordinary”.
    You also don’t need to send a Hello and Your order has been shipped message if you just add the tracking into the order form field “Tracking Id” before selecting “Shipped” status. Your customer will receive a very friendly message head with the items/images/order details below directly from Brick Owl on your behalf.
    The box that will then appear to the lower left on the order will show the movement and eventual delivery...to both you and the customer...which is all you will need, there on the specific order, if an “Order Not Received” is ever attempted.🙂
  • edited January 2021 Vote Up0Vote Down
    You will hear from your customers only if they are exceptionally happy with the order or if something is wrong. So, without information to the contrary you can assume that all went well. No news is good news.
  • Don't worry about it. I've had an order that I hand delivered and the buyer still never changed the status of it or left feedback.

As others have said, if there is a problem with the order, you will certainly hear back from the buyer. Other than that you have done all you need to.
  • Ditto everyone above! Very few ever mark as received or leave feedback... nature of the biz! :-)