shipping

The shipping method can be restricted to certain countries or order values. Use the region drop down to quickly select multiple countries from a region. You can also use the size restrictions if you want to add a letter rate for example.
how does this work in the uk

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi Jinny,

Most of my orders go out as Royal Mail Large Letters so I'll use that as an example.

The maximum cover on large letters is £20 so I have that set as my Maximum Order.

The RM size restriction for large letters is 353mm x 250mm x 25mm but that includes the packaging so you need to allow for that. I use 340mm x 235mm x 21mm.

Then you need to select countries from the list. The regions list will select (highlight) all the countries in that region so if you're just doing the UK it's easier not to do that, just scroll down and find all the countries and Ctrl Select to highlight the ones you want. For the UK you probably want UK, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man but that's up to you.

The you put in the prices for the weight bands. RM large letter prices increase at 100g, 250g and 500g with a maximum weight of 750g but again that will include packing so you need to reduce the weight limit for each band, and for the maximum amount of lego you think you can get in the box/package. And you may want to factor in the cost of the packaging.

I hope this helps.