How often are my fellow sellers on BO per week?

Totally random, but how long are my fellow sellers on BO per week?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have my front page for the shop open 24/7 and update my page or look in the forum many times each day.

Mostly to see my visit numbers and active carts to have a sense of how the traffic is, and if i could expect something to be sold.
    That might not be normal, but that is me at least :-P
  • Pretty much the same as @Malnaborg . I imagine most people who sell fairly regularly have the site open the whole time they are on the computer.
  • Depends on the type of day. Much like @Malnaborg on a normal day I'll check in every few hours to monitor cart numbers and feedback. If I have lots of orders or am adding pieces or working on catalogue submissions, then I could be on it most of the day. Also depends on other non-LEGO work, but generally at least once a day.
  • I work a different job full-time, so I check BO messages during lunch break, then fill orders/answer mail when I get off work. Then on weekends (and every other Friday - I'm lucky enough to work somewhere where we work 9.5 hours/day to get every other Friday off), I'm generally online and doing data entry (adding stock) from 0800-ish to 1600-2000-ish (basically whatever point I'm sick of working <s>).
  • If we mean how long the shop is open, ours is 24/7.
  • More or less the same as Cali here. I have a fulltime job, so during lunch hours I check message and out of curiosity check orders and possibly order some sets / parts to refill what I've sold. Then in the evening after my kids lay down, at 19:30/20:00 I clear my orders. I try to do it at least every other day, unless I see someone ordering with priority or priority express, then I try to get them out the day after ordering.

Stock entering is really random. For the big batches I work in seasons, so right now all new sets are launched, and a lot of old sets are discounted, so I order a few grand and take a week or so off to enter all at once. That big I try to do twice a year, after both launch waves Lego does. Then throughout the year I try to do at least a small batch a week, sometimes in the evenings when orders are low, sometimes on a Sunday afternoon.