How is the generic cart supposed to work?

The top right of the site there is a "Cart" button and the end of the description states "Your catalog cart is currently empty. You can add items to your cart by browsing the Catalog and clicking on the turquoise cart buttons." - What & where are the "turquoise cart buttons"?

I often shop multiple stores simultaneously and when items become unavailable I re-search store-by-store to fill the gaps. Very tedious. This generic cart that combines availability of all stores would certainly be useful to me but appears to be non-existent. Yet there is a button on the site for it. Either I am the dumbest LEGO builder who uses this site or it doesn't actually exist as a feature of the site.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @JayB-SoCal
    These turquoise cart buttons...
  • Oh, OK. What if the count i wan't isn't available between available stores? What would the difference be between creating a wish list and creating an order from that and doing it this way?

I think it would make far more sense to have a store like everyone else's that has the total counts available between all the stores with the ability to filter stores from being part of the count (limit to region, ignore specific stores, stores that have odd minimums, etc.) and automatically don't count stores where the order ratio to shipping doesn't pass a certain threshold.

The main reason this would be useful is because unlike the "other" site, the stores here don't tend to have a lot of items in large quantities. How can we get more of the stores from that other site to list here? I know inventory management is an issue but surely that can be solved with various sync tools.