Received Quote in email, not showing up on quote page!?

I was checking my email and it showed I had a new quote request but when I go the quotes page it doesn't show up!? Is there a reason for that??? HELP!!

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • DId you receive other orders in between the email and you checking? I believe a quote is cancelled when a part inside the quote is sold out in your store. That seems to be the most likely reason here.
  • That’s the thing, I haven’t gotten any more orders. So I really don’t know what is wrong... Maybe they deleted their cart?
  • I've had that happen once or twice. Figured whoever placed the quote cancelled it for whatever reason before I had a chance to see it.
  • I can tell that a quote does not get cancelled when items are no longer available (enough), or at least not in my case.
    I have a quote that has 2 lots that are sold via another order, but the quote is still there. Maybe because the items were sold at BL the quote doesn't get updated?
    Quote is showing
    Requested2, In Stock1
    Requested2, In Stock0

Question now is, how to deal with that?
  • Quote does not get cancelled when one or more items is gone, items are just removed from the quote. At that time you have the option to resubmit a quote or leave it as it is.

However, I would like BO to leave the quotes cancelled by the the buyer as it is annoying to receive quotes emails just to find nothing listed in quotes, so we know it was not a mistake.
  • The issue is that the items are not getting removed from the quote.
    They are still there to see and now I'm not sure if/when I issue the quote what it will do with these items.
  • Curious to know if anyone knows what happened? I had the same thing happen. I received a quote in my email on Jan 15, but it is not showing on my Brick Owl quotes page. I have received no other quotes or orders since Jan 2, so it is definitely not because the item sold out. It is still available in my store.
  • @NedsBrickShop Buyer cancelled the quote.... I know it would be nice to see the cancelled quote in the list
  • Happened again to me today, I went to an existing quote and then in the URL I replaced the quote number to the one I received the email that I could not find in the list, I got the message: "The customer has emptied their cart, you no longer need to provide a quote for this order"