Help support the National Fibromyalgia Association! 10% of sales go to charity!

Starting this year, we will be donating 10% of our monthly sales to the National Fibromyalgia Association. Millions of Americans suffer from fibromyalgia, including some of our immediate family members. It doesn't restrict itself to an age range, a gender, or a race: anyone can have it. The NFA is a leading not-for-profit organization in the US that helps develop treatments and raise awareness for this disease. This is one small thing we can do to help others lead the lives they dream of.

Donations will be made at the first of each month, starting on February 1st. Along with the total donation amount, we'll also acknowledge Brick Owl users by their user name on the National Fibromyalgia Association page of our store when we make our donation.

Thank you so much for your support in 2020! We hope we can continue helping you build your dream in 2021 and beyond!

You can learn more about fibromyalgia and the NFA here: https://fmaware.net

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • FANTASTIC, @HeartlandBrix!!! We have donated 10% of all orders to the Crohns and Colitis Foundation for America (CCFA) since opening and have never regretted it for a second!!! We've also followed the same strategy, so buyers can see their donations.

I am beyond happy to see other sellers (I know quite a few also donated to feedamerica.org this year, also!) also fundraising, that is AWESOME!!! During these incredibly challenging times, critical organizations such as the NFA are seeing reduced donations for obvious reasons, so your hard work is very important!
  • FYI, my daughter has fibromyalgia, so your particular charity is very meaningful to our family also - I'll pass the word onto her to check your store before her Mum's when she's looking for LEGO. ;-)
  • Thanks for your kind words, Calibrick. You were one of the first stores I purchased from when I became a Brick Owl member. I haven't forgotten your donation policy, and kept it in mind to do something similar when I felt comfortable with my store and Brick Owl. You inspired me!!
  • Well, gosh... blush. That is so kind of you to say, Heartland!

Warm hugs,
    Sandy