My store is finally oppening on Brickowl too. gabgenqc bricks

Hello guys, I've been running a store on another marketplace website similar to Brickowl since march 2020 and I think I'm doing well. My store name is:gabgenqc bricks. If you want to check my store inventory on Brickowl, it's the same as on the other website. Thank you for looking at my store.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hello gabgenqc welcome to BrickOwl.
    I see you are on Bricklink since April, so now very curious which site you were on since March :)

And yes, there is no problem here to name 'the other site'
  • Welcome to BO, gabgenqc! You'll find this a fun and friendly place to sell - we wish you and your store great success! :0)
  • Thank you for your support guys. Yeah sorry for the consusing there, It is true that I'm on Bricklink since April you are totally correct. It is my mistake, I didn't looked carefully. Also I didn't know we were able to say the name Bricklink here since on Bricklink it is prohibited. Thank you again for your support.
  • Bricklink prohibits saying Brickowl? That is hilarious (someone worries about competition methinks <s>). ;-) And you're very welcome, gab! Your success is our collective success - all of us sellers are in this together, so never hesitate to shout out! I can't tell you how much folks over here in the forums have helped me over the past couple of years. And the admin ROCKS, he's super-responsive! :-)