PayPal label printing down?

I have been getting all my orders together and printing labels. I just paid for my last one, received the tracking email and such. The window goes to load to print the label then I get the FireFox window saying "The connection was interrupted" and says website might be down, check my internet, etc. PayPal itself works, just this label isn't

Doing it for about 15min now. Does it every time I try to reprint the label. My internet is good. Anyone else ever have this problem?

Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Now PayPal is working but it says I have reprinted the label to many times and have to void it and remake the label if I could not reprint it.

Darn PayPal!!!!
  • Yes, this problem sort of rotates around the globe at different times and days from my observation.

Sometimes nothing works for hours, sometimes one or two tries does it, for sure it has happened to me more than once.

Canada post takes over two weeks to refund the money.....
  • I just contacted PayPal. There is an issue on their end. I am unable to print any PayPal labels as of now.

People are seeing either a Java error or what Is aw with internet connection interrupted. PayPal is aware of the issue and is working on it. They said some people have been able to use Internet explorer and have it work.

I keep my computer very secure and up to date. I recently downloaded an update from java which is causing the problems for people.

Chris
  • I've had no problems all day using firefox on my ol windows 7 computer. Printed about 20 labels off paypal today...
  • @pumbaugh

I was printing a lot of them too after I did the Java update, then out of no where I couldn't do it. The PayPal rep I talked to said it is affecting some people but most are not affected.
    Both my windows 8 laptop and windows 7 desktop are both effected. I have not tried my wife's laptop. She never updates it (I have to) and I haven't done it yet.

Be happy you are not affected by this.
  • edited January 2014 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Sounds like a longer lasting one for you than most times it has been down for me.

I could have defined 'this problem" better as "their problem of not having it work for everyone all the time", not necessarily the same thing causing it. Must be over 40 times I have heard people describe the same kind of symptoms over the years on forums while other people, even close by, have no issues.

Each time it has gone down for me they are within a day correcting it, if I have called they knew about it already...

All the best
  • I'm having issues with it too. All day. Same thing, "Problem Loading Page" when the label window pops up. No luck on another computer or another browser.

I did learn that you can wait 12 hours after you exceed your print attempts and it will allow you to print again. Likely I'll void and reinitiate. Or apply $1.95 worth of stamps.

Brian