Searching Inventories/Sets for Multiple Pieces

Hi All,

I know you can find one piece and see which sets it comes in, but does anybody know a way of searching for sets that include multiple pieces??

So, an example of something I've just manually searched for (and found in the end!)

1 x 24948 in Dark Stone Gray - LEGO Car Base 4 x 12 x 0.667 (52036)
2 x 129937 in Tan - LEGO Brick 2 x 2 with Pin and Axlehole (6232 / 42929)

I wanted a list of all sets that include all these pieces... anyone know if it's possible?
And if you're as bored as I am, I won't post the actual set these are from in case you want to solve it yourself :)

Many thanks

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have thought of this actually.

Since i buy used bags of legos from sets. And i often end up with a bunch of pieces that have no manual. So normally i take a special brick and search for that. But would be awesome to make multiple searches at ones :-)
  • I don't know if such a combination search function exists here (I suspect not), but could somewhere like Rebrickable be an option? If you were to create a collection with say the two parts above and then run a search of their database it should come back with sets they appear in (and I think MOCs as well). Obviously it might be a chore for just two pieces every time!!