Best Place to Buy Lego Pieces in Bulk

As the title suggests where would be the best place to buy Lego Pieces in bulk. If it is on eBay, please include the name of the seller if you remember. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I guess it would depend on what bricks you need. I could recommend my own shop, until I knew what you need ;-)
  • I wasn't looking for specific pieces (otherwise I would have ordered from BO or BL) I am mostly looking for big lots of random Lego for ether my store (if they are in good condition) or as a gift.
  • Oh okay. Well then yes, I would do random searches on eBay Amazon maybe? Those places. I don't know that much about other than Denmark's
  • Thanks for your help, and nice store!
  • I have my best luck and best big buys using Craig's List, quite frankly, and buying giant lots locally (paying anywhere from $3 to $5 per pound, depending on the types of sets involved). There are a few other online auction sites that are credible, but then sellers start giving away their sources and making competition for themselves on those, to be super-honest... I do recommend you leverage Google though! :-)