New header on my page :-P COUPON COOODDDEE :-D

After making a new awesome header for my page, i want to celebrate. So with this i am going on sale with my parts selection.
So use this code on checkout: Headingin
When you buy everything on my site, exept mini figures and set.

This will be giving to the first 10 people buying.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited November 2020 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Philip, I had no idea English wasn't your first language (that your store is Danish), your English is terrific! I went and checked out your header... it looks great !

Know that English is a stupid language. We tend toward numerous words that sound the same and are spelled differently, hit punctuation in specific places, etc.

If you wanted a few technical edits from a native English speaker and former managing editor, can I super-respectfully suggest a few minor editorial changes, just to be helpful? (it all looks REALLY GOOD to be clear! <s>):

Hello and welcome to my store!

I will add sets over time as I bring them home, sort them, and stock the store with the parts.
    I am also selling leftover parts from my own sets, so I have a wide range of unique items as well.
    Thanks for visiting and I hope you find something you like :-)

I list all bricks as Used (Like New). That way, I feel more secure with my listings and do not set your expectations too high. 99% of the time, my bricks are actually NEW unless otherwise stated.

Note that the sets I sell do not have the original box, but are sent enclosed in a plastic bag - safe and secured.
  • HAha well when you compliment me like that Calibrick i surely cant say no. Thank you very much for your kind words.

And a bigger thank you for your edits. I love it, and will use it right away. I mostly speak english in my daily life, since that is my main "player" base, or contact out in the world. So i am very happy to hear i could "almost" fool you :-P