I did it again

Can't we please have the possibility to correct or delete feedback (even limited to the minutes after leaving it)?
Again, I hit 'enter' too fast, and so 4 feedbacks are just "t" instead of the whole sentence starting with "thanks" (I'm so used to getting a whole word or sentence by entering just the first letter(s) - that's already the second time that this happened to me - my apologies to my buyers)
Renate

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • +1

I think the problem is compounded by the additional step that warns you of the number of characters remaining when the feedback being left exceeds a certain number of characters. Two clicks are required to complete the feedback process.

This chance to catch typos before the second click isn't presented with shorter feedback comments such as 't', so one click and it's gone.
  • You can view the feedback on the customers profile and click the trashcan icon to remove it, but you can't then leave new feedback. I could put an "are you sure" dialogue popup, but these tend to just be ignored.
  • The trashcan is fine, but why can't I leave new feedback then? It would be unfair not to leave feedback for the buyers.
  • To prevent abuse mainly, I don't have a better solution to this issue at the moment, but I do understand its a pain.
  • I do understand that you want to prevent abuse, and I fully agree in that. But if you limit a function of correcting to just some seconds (maybe 5 minutes are needed for old people like me) there could not be abuse. It would only be helpful in cases of accidentally click and could not be used for any retaliatory action.
  • Understood, I will make a note to come up with something.
  • thank you, would be great for silly old people like me
  • If you leave generic feedback you can go to the all orders page (or outstanding orders) select all orders for which you need to leave feedback and at least one order that already has feedback. Then select leave feedback and it will populate the comment with the comment from the order for which you already left feedback. Then hit the leave feedback button and it will leave feedback for orders that do not have feedback yet. No typing required unless you want to change the comment you use.
  • Great. thank you. I'll do like this from now on