Minifigure - without an inventory

Hello,

sometimes I check my inventory according missing data. And always the Minifig "Puppet" (28995) shows up that the inventory is missing. Anyhow this items does not have an inventory.

My suggestion is to add a checkbox to Minifigures like "cannot be inventoried". I heard a bird singing that this checkbox exists at another site. :-)

Best regards,
Oliver from Bricks-Shop.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If it doesn't have an inventory I'm assuming it's a single piece, but it's listed in a category called 'Basic Set' which may be why it's assumed that it should have an inventory. I'd suggest you edit the item to be in a different category. But I have no idea which category it should be in, sorry.
  • That particular item does appear it could have an inventory, e.g., the hair appears to be removable (unless LEGO glued it, obviously) - so it may be legitimately missing an inventory. Obviously you'll know better than I, I have never seen that particular item in person - but I would verify that before asking to change the category as a workaround to removing that option.
  • You're right @Calibrick, I assumed it was a single item as Oliver said it doesn't have an inventory, but if it does come apart it should have one.
  • I have some for sale and I don't think they have individual elements. There are only two characters, a boy and a girl, so even if you did want to swap parts the options are fairly limited! As @Mrs Swoop suggested maybe a change of category would solve the issue.
  • They're like Duplo characters in that they are made of different pieces, but cannot easily be removed or changed, unlike a normal minifig where the arms, legs and hands can be worked free.
  • I tried to put the puppy boy into its single items. They stick together, I have damaged it. That means the single items of the puppies won't exist.
  • We now have this tool internally, and will slowly start to mark items as not being able to be inventoried
  • That's a fantastic integration. Thank you - will help a lot.
This discussion has been closed.