Still FREE SHIPPING in the USA on order of $50+ plus rewards coupons

Despite the recent rate increase by the USPS, we are maintaining our free shipping on orders of $50+ in the USA as well as reward coupons for repeat customers. Thanks to our many customers who take advantage of these deals! We look forward to continuing to service you throughout the holiday season and welcome new customers. As always, we continue to add a great variety of new and used pieces daily. As requested, we also welcome customers to add to their orders in order to add pieces as needed to reach the free shipping threshold.
We truly hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and may God bless America!

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi
    I’m still new to this. How do you offer free shipping? As in - how do you prevent the BO site from automatically adding the shipping? Thank you
  • @3ofmomlego - we created a separate shipping method for free shipping and set the shipping price to $0.001 (tenth of a cent). Brickowl rounds it down to $0.00.
  • or you can just make a coupon which gives you free shipping !?
  • I’m not sure how to make a coupon or make sure that the free shipping is on just the sets over $20. Maybe just refund them in PayPal?

Thank you again for your advice 😁
  • @[email protected] That could work, but would require the customer to take extra steps (go to cart, punch in coupon code, then checkout). Creating a shipping method makes it a lot more simple for the customer.
  • Either the customer selects a specific shipping. Or the customer writes in a simple code. like noshipping.

I have started making lots of coupon codes over this "black friday" weekend.
    I would rather enter a specific code (as a customer). Than both trying to make some form of shipping that the system count "wrong" and makes as 0. or as a customer finding that specific shipping option that gives me 0 cost.

I would as a customer at least choose a coupon code every time.
    Those work, and there is no "system" calculation needed for that.
  • The customer doesn't have to select a specific shipping method. Brickowl will automatically select my "free shipping" method if it applies to the order as it's the cheapest; the customer doesn't have to worry about anything.

I've noticed over the couple years selling here, that people hardly use coupon codes. For example, this black friday I had a sale that people could get 10% off $100 or more if they used a coupon code. I've only had one order over $100, and they didn't use the coupon code. Whereas if I was able to implement that 10% into the shipping method itself, that one $100 order would've had the 10% automatically deducted.

The same system that figures out if my "free shipping" shipping method applies to an order is the same system that would figure out if my "free shipping" coupon would apply to an order; I don't see your point there. My "free shipping" shipping method has worked flawlessly since I've implemented it.