Color Dots Not Printing

Anyone else have this issue? When we try to print the pick list with color dots, the dots "disappear". You can see the negative dot at the lower right corner of the glass, where it has cut out a circle. Happens the same for any color. Its a nice feature, but we've been unable to use it.

PS - using Chrome

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Same here (Firefox)
  • Works fine "on screen" - I guess as I don't print picking list I am finding it very beneficial

- what would be even more helpful is a less cluttered picking list. this is what I would like to see

Item Pic :: Item Name :: Color name :: Color swatch "dot" :: Quantity ordered :: Personal Note (location) :: "Check Box" (active as previously suggested)

• Dots not printing for me either (Firefox).

As for as the picking list - I would prefer this to be able to be customised by the seller for which columns they would like to view.
  • I tested with FireFox 26 and Chrome 31.

I do not use color swatches but I wanted to see if they worked for me to help everyone out.

I tested both browsers, I printed with each browser with the setting "print background images on/off" toggled both ways.

All four times I printed the order, the swatch dots worked.

Good luck to you all!
    Chris
  • I "fixed" them now, sorry for wasting your paper there budget kids.
  • No biggie. I have a TON of paper. Plus printing orders on BO is not ink intensive.