Terms Clarifications

One of the limitations is that we can't link directly to our stores from external sites. Does that include running advertisements, such as Google Adwords that link directly to my shop?

Also, PBD is liquidating instead of selling their business because accounts are non-transferable on BL. If in my wildest dreams, I did build a Brick Owl shop that was worth millions, could I then sell that business and transfer the brand and account to the new owner? I couldn't find anything in the terms that addresses this.

Enoch

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I hadn't thought that term would be interpreted that way. I have clarified the sentence. You are certainly allowed to link to your Brick owl store, I was intending to prevent people from linking to their own website from their brick owl store for example.

You could sell your account, that would be your own business, if whoever bought it then started to let down customers, they would be dealt with in just the same way as anyone else.
  • Glad to hear this great news! Not that I plan on selling off my store any time soon, it is good to know that this is certainly an option I am able to take with this venue.