Make It Easier to Leave Feedback

edited January 2014 in Site Issues Vote Up0Vote Down
First, I want to apologize to any buyers of mine who did not receive feedback. Apparently, BO has a much shorter time frame within which to leave feedback and I missed the opportunity to leave feedback for a few of my buyers.

Second, I am finding it very difficult and frustrating to leave feedback on this site. In fact, I don't even know where to look or how to leave feedback. On my Dashboard page there is no link to any page where I can leave feedback. On the Help page there is also no link about feedback at all. I think there needs to be a clear link on both pages that takes you to where one can post feedback for their buyers and sellers. Until this is done, BO will continue to have much lower rates of people leaving feedback than other sites.

Thor

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • On every Order Details page there is a big blue button in the upper right hand corner that says "leave feedback"

On the order tab from your dashboard you can either click the left quote at the end of the order line to leave feedback, or you can leave mass feedback by clicking the checkbox next to all orders needing feedback and choosing "leave feedback" from the drop down menu that appears.
  • Thanks. I eventually found this out after searching around a bit. I am not used to leaving feedback this way. And the 60 day cutoff made it impossible for me to leave feedback for some buyers. I am usually more prompt in leaving feedback. But the recent holidays did not leave me much time to dig around trying to find out how to leave feedback. In any event, I still think that more links should be conspicuously displayed elsewhere on how and where to leave feedback. The current system is not familiar to some and somewhat counter-intuitive.

Thor
  • Lawrence, I agree with Thor - it isn't as obvious which orders still need feedback. Yes, I can click into each order page and see if I've left it, but it should be right there on the main page that lists all the orders, whether or not I've left feedback.
  • Why don't you leave mass-feedback?

Go to your orders received page, click on the checkboxes, and, on the drop-down menu where you can change the statuses, there is an option to leave feedback. That's an easy way to leave feedback to all the orders without getting into them.
  • I think it would be helpful too, if we could see from the orders page whether it is a repeat customer. I like to personalise the feedback if I know they have ordered from me before and at the moment I have to click on each order to find out - or leave the feedback at the time of processing which I don't always have the time to do.
  • Lawrence, I agree with Thor - it isn't as obvious which orders still need feedback. Yes, I can click into each order page and see if I've left it, but it should be right there on the main page that lists all the orders, whether or not I've left feedback.
    When on your "all orders" or "outstanding orders" page of the orders tab feedback indicators are at the far right of the line. The quotation marks indicate feedback left/received and highlight when one is completed.