How to upload a picture

I have a mask for sale, but there isn’t an official photo. Can I pull one from the internet to use? How do I upload it?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi there! Images owned by others are discouraged for legal reasons I'm sure, but you CAN use official LEGO images, or take a picture of your own with your cell phone, Kindle, digital camera, etc. Be sure the background is WHITE, or your image will be rejected by the admin.

To upload a photo, go to the catalog entry for the part, then the catalog entry for the COLOR of that part. Click the EDIT tab, then the IMAGE tab. Under Primary Image, click BROWSE and choose the image you took or found from LEGO. Choose your file, drag the corners of the image to be tight around the actual part, then click SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL at the bottom of the page. :-)

What's really awesome is you earn points for submitting images (that is the highest scoring point item) - you can aggregate points over time to then exchange for prizes, no-fees for a month, or being featured on the home page! It's really terrific.

Thank you for helping to support the catalog - the image(s) you upload become the images from everyone, which really helps sell an item!
  • Excellent information. Thank you! My oldest is really good at this :)