SHUT MY STORE

MEMBER FOR YEARS BRICK OWL NOW SAYING NEED AT LEAST 1 SHIPPING COST MY STORE HAS BEEN RUNNING GOOD AS IT IS. WITH SHIPPING QUOTE ONLY WTF IS GOING ON NO RESPONSE FROM LAWRENCE SHUT STORE FOR NO REASON AS I NEED TO GIVE AT LEAST 1 SHIPPING METHOD WHAT IS IT THE GOALPOST MOVE WHEN THE SITE GETS POPULAR FROM WHEN I FIRST STARTED TRAIDING NOW MAKING UP NEW RULES OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO PAY MY FEES EVERY TIME ON TIME NOW BEING DICTACTED HOW TO RUN YOUR OWN PRIVATE BUISNESS

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Pretty sure that swearing on the forum and calling Admin out isn't going to achieve anything. I realise you're angry but try not to burn all your bridges.

Let's be honest though, there isn't a commercial agreement you've ever entered into where the terms of use change from time to time. PayPal seems to change theirs every three months. Your suppliers' terms change all the time, your bank's terms, BL's seem to change every other month atm etc. etc. You either agree or you stop doing business with them. Brick Owl is no different. I don't sell on BL any more because they changed their terms and I didn't agree with them, that's life.
  • You do realise that everyone has access to these forums, sellers and buyers and people checking out the site encase they want to do business.
    Your outburst is beyond un-professional and you may regret it when you scare away potential buyers with your unhinged rants.

Calm down and message the admins.
  • Note that this appeared on every seller's dashboard on August 15th: "To help ensure that customers can easily place orders in stores, we now require that stores have at least one shipping method other than "Request a Quote". This will only affect new stores or stores that are closed." So either your store was closed or you have opened a new store, else it's a bug.

Screaming in all caps doesn't engender great communication though - highly suggest you **politely** (and not in all caps, which is considered yelling online) ask the admin why your store wasn't grandfathered as the August 15 terms change stated and if there was some kind of error? Your store has received tons of positive feedback since that date, so clearly you were grandfathered at one point.