SUSPENSIONS????????

So how long does a SUSPENSION go on for...... I am spending BIG and not one cent is going through here for NOW.... There are winners and losers and well..... My business is gone elsewhere.

Not sure if this is supposed to go here??????... My pockets are bursting with ca$h and I cannot spend here....

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Thanks for the reply I think????...(I cannot even FEEDBACK my purchases that I have received)... LOCKED OUT LITERALLY..... I have just started to increase my stores list and at this point I will NOT be doing further until this SUSPENSION is resolved.... If it does or not I don't know!!!!!!
    What I do have in the lists is just a drop in the ocean to what I am contemplating on spending... Each will have multiple hits and not ONE BIG SPEND.... I do not trust this site at this current moment and will filter my funds accordingly to whom I buy from... I am amazed at the excuses and discrimination being used because I am in Victoria Australia... I have spent almost $3500 on LEGO in the past 3 months on EBAY (locally & globally) and had NO issue when It came to postage and then here I get excuses.... Money is being spent and purchases are done... If they want the ca$h.... sell..
  • Admin has suspended you and only admin can unsuspend you. You can speak to admin using the contact form I linked - no-one here on the forum will be able to help you in any other way, and it doesn't matter how many $1 bills you promise to stuff down our G-strings.
  • Hoddie, how did you know I have a g-string? ;-)
  • The link you gave is as good as smacking my head against the wall.... I cannot do NOTHING... cannot contact mADMIN or let alone GOD upstairs.... what a joke!!!!!
  • Hello XPBogger,
    than try directly the Brick Owl email brickowl.com to contact Lawrence as Admin.
    Hopefully you do not have now a headache.
    Regards,
    Oliver.
    1.jpg 214.2K
  • Hang on, there's a button here that says "unsuspend XPBogger" - sorry, I didn't notice it before. Really charming guy, hope you stay suspended if this is how you behave towards the buyers here.
  • XP Blogger - not sure why you are annoyed with the members, they haven't got you suspended. Everyone has tried to help you. This is a matter between you and admin. For the record, whenever I email Lawrence he is straight back to you and proactive.