_Allmybricks_

Company took 2 orders from me Sept 2 and Sept 9 2020 --- today Sept 29 and no delivery. Supposedly shipped within US on Sept. 11. Something is wrong here.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Yes something is wrong. it is called Covid-19.

Have you contacted the store?
    As far as I know almost all shipments done within the US go with Track and Trace maybe the seller can provide the codes?
  • US delivery had a major slowdown issue in August, but things seem to be moving along quickly again. For me to ship from San Diego to NYC seems to take about 4-5 working days right now, and within state, 1 or 2 (which is pre-COVID times).

Does your seller offer tracking, as BasKrie suggested above? That is WAY too long though - if its a reputable seller with good feedback, they'll respond to you fairly quickly. Good luck, VickiMu!
  • most shipments experience a slower delivery time. just contact the store about this i'm sure they will help you.
  • I shipped an order on Sept 8th from Texas to Cali and it was delivered October 1st. I initiated a USPS search on the 21st and never received a reply. There are definite glitches with USPS at the moment.
  • I ordered a package from russia to denmark the 22. august. Still have not gotten my lego