wrong syncing import in June last year? or someone's error when submitting name/image?

Chrome Silver Minifig, Weapon Harpoon (single piece) from BL appears in my inventory here as 70750 Pearl Light Gray Harpoon heads on sprue (2 pieces on sprue). @admin: same inventory ID n°
I only realized this syncing error because a customer just bought 2 of them from me (and, of course, I don't have pearl light gray harpoon heads on sprue).
I hope that not too many such errors happened with the initial syncing.
Renate

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm afraid I'm not sure when that has happened. The items match up with BL and the colour should never be matched up in correctly. Fortunately it doesn't look like this is part of a larger problem.
  • I hope so. It already happened to me once with a shield. But as there was no item name or picture yet, I found it too difficult to explain and simply deleted the item in my inventory without notifying that issue (shame on me)
  • Something strange happens too with the garage roller doors. The one with handle is bl's without handle and vice-versa.
  • If I remember correctly, they swapped the IDs around
  • @admin: thanks, single piece harpoon head is now in the catalog. However, there's still a little problem: 'comes in' gives that part for almost all sets in color pearl gray. However, most if not all of these sets had that part in chrome silver. How could this be fixed? Submission of inventory changing for each set?