Importing into BrickLink

Trying to figure out how to use my brickowl inventory backup to mass import into BrickLink. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That might be a good question to ask in Bricklink's forums...? Just thinking out loud, they may have more experience with that. :-)
  • Fair enough, just checking to see if anyone here had experience going so
  • No worries! If I knew, I'd answer, but I sell exclusively here. I know if you dig thru the threads here you can find info on tools if you wanted to sell in and sync your inventory across both sites, as an example (I think one is called Bricksync) - even if you don't want to sell on both, you could prob use that to export your inventory over there. :-)
  • Bricksync was developed back when BO was newer and was more aimed at BL sellers who also wanted to sell here on BO. It can sync inventory from BL to BO but not the other way. But maybe there are other tools that will let you sync your inventory from BO to BL.
  • You can download most of your BO inventory using the owl2bsx tool - it's an old program now that won't be able to convert many newer items into the bsx format, but it does generate a log file of these items so you can then add them manually. Once you have the bsx file you can then import it into BL or begin using BrickSync to keep both BO and BL updated. If you're interested, you can search for owl2bsx on the BO forum for the download link.

There are other alternatives but they're not free.