Warning message about despatch time

This morning BrickOwl welcomed me with a big banner stating that there are 2 overdue orders that have exceeded my stated despatch time. Yesterday the banner was not there..
Do I have orders that are overdue? Yes 1, not 2, but that order was done on the 5th, so why only now the message?
Is there another order overdue? No, 1 order was done the 14th, but it hasn''t been paid yet so should not be counted, another was done the 16th, but there was an addition on the 20th, so not more than 3 working days ago.

So what orders are overdue according to BO, and why is it showing now all of a sudden?
Anyone else having this surprise?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited September 2020 Vote Up0Vote Down
    It is a requirement that all orders are shipped out within your stated dispatch time. If you have an overdue order, that you don't have the time to ship, you would need to close your store to prevent yourself from receiving new orders that would further delay the overdue order.

The warning only shows once you have 2 or more paid overdue orders.

Additionally, you would need to remove the reference to Bricklink invoicing on your store homepage.
  • That was a big oops :( That's what you get from copy pasting :) BL mention has been removed.
    Sorry about that.

So which 2 orders are overdue? 1 I know, but it is agreed by with the buyer since he wanted to do another order (which has been done by now).
    But what is the other one? Is it the unpaid one? It's not my fault that it can't be shipped.
    Or is the one from the 16th? That isn't correct either since there was a additional order done on the 20th

Since the one from the 16th is now shipped i changed the status and now the banner is gone.
    So it was that one, then the banner was not completeley correct, given the additional order, it should not have been flagged as overdue.

in this case, the overdue shipping was not about not able to cope with orders, but what was agreed upon with buyers, they wanted to buy more, but needed some time to do so :)