Lego table

Hi guys,
I’m needing to place my modulars into my spare room for a city.
What tables do people use?
I’m wanting to do a long table that’s not as big as a dining table. And I want to have 2 levels, so a height above and slightly back. Sort of like 2 stairs on a staircase.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Ikea LINNMON tables, they come in various colours and sizes and the legs also come in various colours.
    I have 14 of these for my partners Lego tables along with our work from home spaces. They are fantastic and cheap and quick hack for them is if you want to put 2 of the same table connected together you can use only 6 legs not 8 as the centre legs can be used to clamp the 2 tables together.

You can also remove the bottom adjustments of the legs and cut them down to make lower tables. to go underneath the space.
    Check out JANGBRiCKS youtube channel for a better idea of how this works as this is where I got the idea.
  • I have a few display tables/methods... smaller models I place on one of those "ladder" bookcases, which I picked up at Overstock.com. Our dining room is really a gaming room and LEGO display - I use cheaper sideboards/china cabinet bases from wayfair.com in there - you can get a few levels by leaving off any interior shelving.

I actually have four placed right next to each other to form one giant square table - I left all the backings off when assembling them, and left the display glass doors only on the two "outer" ones. My modular city is on top (we're getting ready to make a custom acrylic cover for it as I am sick to death of dusting LEGO), and on the inside, we left out a set of shelves to give extra really deep display shelves.

I also have several tall display cases I snagged at Amazon for some medium sets, such as the old school green LEGO dragon, the original Haunted House, etc.

Lastly, in my office, I have some corner tables and "entry" tables I bought from Amazon over time that circle my entire office - those are for my SW UCS sets, each of which I'm gradually buying acrylic cases for.

I have a VERY VERY tolerant husband, this house is just littered with LEGO, lolol! Then again, he has manga and Anime statues all over the place, and at least my LEGO is SFW, so... fair is fair! ;-)

And BTW, my PC crashed while typing this and it REMEMBERED this in some temp storage on BO, which made my very happy. :-)