AllenAfol New Store/Coupon

Hi everyone,

I've been on Bricklink for years and now I've finally found a good service to sync to Brick Owl (I used one a while back that didn't sync properly so abandoned Brick Owl temporarily).

I've checked the syncing process and it's worked so far so everyone please check out my store at https://allenafol.brickowl.com/

There's coming up to half a million parts in there and I'm adding to it all of the time.

To celebrate, I've created a coupon - NewStore10 - that will give you 10% off when you shop.

Can't wait to get sending stuff out for you guys. If anyone has any tips to get the most out of the site, then they would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

AllenAfol

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to selling on BO, AllenAfol!

As for selling tips, BO buyers tend to expect instant payment and no fees, similar to any typical online sales platform (we are expected to build all of that into our pricing). I've found having the most diverse assortment of stuph gets you into the wishlist hits, which brings in customers - and if your service is exemplary, they'll then cheerfully come back! :-)

You'll find this a fun and super-friendly place to sell at... We wish you and your store great success, and have a wonderful day! :-)
  • Thank you Calibrick. Had a good response so far so it's looking like a great relationship is starting 😁