Could we have a new category "Books"

Hello .
Trying to update the catalog with some technic activity books from set 1031 and they got knocked back as brickowl doesnt currently have a category for books.

Could we have one?
Thanks in advance
David

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I've never seen them, but are the books or instructions if they're from a set?
    You can also submit a new category, I believe, using the edit catalog option (at least I think).
  • I vaguely remember from years ago that the decision not to have such a category was intentional. If I'm remembering rightly, it's still possible that admin may be persuaded to change his mind, try adding the new category as @Calibrick suggests.
  • The actual box for the cards/books states "contains 20 activity cards" They are 2 or 3 page a5 sized leaflets with simple instructions for various technic models to teach techniques for building.
    Im not sure that they are instructions, but also not sure that they are actually books.

some of the mosaic sets I have been updating have activity cards (which have been added as parts) with them and these seem more like those.

I wonder if they should just be added as parts?
This discussion has been closed.