New (ish) UK Store To Brick Owl - Bricks NW

Good morning to all!

We actually joined Brick Owl about 6 weeks ago but never introduced ourselves to you all!

We are a two-person team, me Steve and my Grandson Callum.

Callum is the driving force behind the shop, having built his first set the Police Station just before his 5th birthday. He has been a fanatic ever since. The collection in our attic grew and grew.

Roll on a good number of years and Cal was looking at ways to fund college and a couple of years on here are. We did have a Lego city that took over the garage, but all this has been dismantled and much sold already on.

We have been set up a couple of years now and between us we have loads of knowledge on the product. Cal’s speciality is minifigs.

With over 100,00 pieces listed and probably another 400,000 or so still to get to we should be able to help with all your collecting needs.

One project Cal is especially keen on is contributing to the catalogue, so that will be an interesting project.t response so far

We have had a great response so far and we are really please to be part of this community

Thanks you

Cal & Steve

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hey Cal & Steve,
    welcome to the Brick Owl Family. I wish you all the best running your business.

It's fantastic to read that Grandpa and Grandson run a business together. My son gave me the idea and the drive a few years ago to start here at Brick Owl and the other site. Nowadays he's a teenager and not longer interested in helping. :-) But his input was fantastic.

Again, have a lot of fun here at Brick Owl.

Regards,
    Oliver.
  • Welcome to the BO selling community, Steve and Callum! We wish you both and your store great success!! :-)