What is your experience selling CMFs on Brickowl?

I have quite a bit of CMF (Ninjago, Disney, Olympic, Simpsons, Harry Potter, DC, Series 17-20) and I would like to list them, obviously at competitive prices. What is your experience? I know Minifigs sell better in different places. I did not want to spend the time listing if it is not worth it. I appreciate the feedback in advance. Thanks!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My store sells quite a few Collectible Minifigure Sets, there is a definitely a demand on this site. :-) I have noticed that some folks are buying them by the case, and then selling the very common ones for less than you'd pay LEGO for a blind bag (newer CMFs), but otherwise they sell for reasonable prices here (from a seller POV), IMHO. :-) Not that I necessarily want more competition. :D
  • Was j/k on that last sentence, of course! ;-)
  • I don't do CMFs, as the market is so saturated unless you go to the really old series, and I only sell new, which makes sourcing a bit more tricky. I do sell a lot of other minifigures (licensed and normal), but I have to say I sell a lot more on Bricklink than here. Herein BO I tend to get larger part orders, expensive parts, etc. Bricklink I get a lot more single part orders, and single minifigure orders.

A while ago I started listing some on eBay, and they sell crazy fast and expensive there, but the hassle of listing doesn't outweigh it. I don't have time to take pictures, write listings etc etc etc.
  • thanks for the information!
  • I say go for it! Minifigs are HUGE sellers.