What color is this?

Bionicle Mask Kanohi Kaukau (32571)

Its a sort of metallic grey with pink streak,hope this comes across in the photos!
1.jpg 841.7K
2.jpg 555.6K

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Pearl Dark gray. It's the older pearl dark gray version, often has a slight 'greenish' tint to it.
  • This one is tough.... its one of those parts that isn't well inventoried in terms of sets (as its come in at least one of the Bionicle "here's a bunch of parts" limited edition jars) and it appears here and on other sites, people are interpreting this color from Pearl Dark Gray to Dark Gray to Metallic Silver (it's DEF not the latter).

Honestly it's too hard for me to tell from the photo, but Pearl Dark Gray tends to be sharper and darker, even the older versions of it, correct? Though I kind of lean toward that too. Part of the challenge is Bionicle parts sometimes use a different plastic, just to make things even more interesting!
  • pippyblocks-i have pearl dark grey and it is definitely a lighter color

Calibrick-yes i think your onto something,it isnt well inventoried

Have been looking on Ryan Howerters flickr and i thinks its 179 Silver Flip/Flop...
  • Maybe it really is Metallic Silver then? That is definitely an acknowledge color for this part, though not as common as Translucent Dark Blue. Hopefully someone who owns the rare limited edition jars will chime in - I was curious and checked multiple sites and googled, this is a tough one and I can see your challenge here! :-(