Average Message Response Time

I know the stats on the home page are Beta, but wondered if anyone else has noticed the Average Message Response Time increasing or being inaccurate, mine keeps rising, now at 4 days!! I don't think I ever had a message 4 days and it is certainly not the average, also I have had very few messages lately and they were answered within hours so how would the average keep rising.

The order dispatch time has fallen over of the same period from 1.7 to 1.5 days.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited August 2020 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I've taken a look into this, it looks like you recently replied to a message from January, so that will certainly skew the average significantly. You should always aim to respond to messages within a few days, but we will remove these extremities from the average so it doesn't make the figure useless.
  • Ah yes, I did, but it was not waiting a reply. I unknowingly sorted by date and found an old message that mentioned receiving their items I checked and saw they were posted in Jan, so I asked if they were sure the message was for me, not realising it was a very old message that didn't need a reply. Anyway, that explains it. Thanks.