Brick 1x4 with smiling mouth

Hey,
any idea from which set this brick 1x4 with the smiling mouth stickers comes from? I thought about Cars Series, but I couldn't find any sticker sheet containing this mouth.

Regards,
Oliver.

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Wow, I am striking out finding a brick with this smile in any color or size...! :-( I've tried other sites, too, searching on smile, teeth, mouth, grin... and I've looked at every white 1 x 4 decorated brick, to boot. Thinking the sticker was meant for another color brick, I then tried search terms. Kudos to whomever can figure this out!
  • Good to hear that an experienced person has the same issue. :smile: I made the same, searching 1x4 brick decorated. Than I have checked all the Cars sets, because the mouth looks like these design. Without success. Maybe it's from a complete other set genre. Hopefully somebody's out there who knows the sticker.
  • Ya know, I do wonder if this is part of promo, such as a McDonalds Cars set, or some such - those tend to not be in the catalogs of most sites to any depth. Have you tried google images for McDonalds Cars and The Lego Movie promos? (like you, my gut says this may be related to Cars in some way due to its size, but I can see this being TLM too)?
  • I have searched for you but also couldn't find this piece thus far, interesting!
  • Like others here I've exhausted my particular methods too, so what would Sherlock Holmes do? So far no-one can find a 1x4 brick in White with the sticker in question, either here or on other websites. Nor can people find it in any other colour. It could be the sticker should have been applied to another part (1x4 tile, for example), but keyword searches seem to rule this out too. We are left with two possibilities; either the part exists, but the stickered version has not yet been created here or anywhere else (best of luck going through 1000+ sets that contain a white 1x4 brick to find out which one it could be!), or the sticker itself is non-LEGO, and has simply been applied to a LEGO brick to confuse all of us!!
  • It could be a sticker from a Lego Ideas book, or other similar product. The design certainly does scream Lego.
  • The design was close (but no cigar) to Holley's smile from Cars, which really sent me down the promo rabbit hole (I did make an attempt to look at promo images on Google, but there were so many non-LEGO promos in there too it just got out of control). :-(
  • Took me a morning, but I think I've found it. Set 5475 has a sticker sheet with only smiles. The smile is supposed to go on a yellow brick, but as there are a few spare stickers, and the stickers are transparent, why not on white?
  • Oh my - WOW @Geert Middelman, you RULE!! I'm super, super impressed - I gave it quite a shot with zero luck. @olis will be stoked!
  • @Geert Middelman Unbelievable that you found it. I've never had these sets in my hand, therefor no idea that the stickers could exist. I'll update the catalog with the stickered version - on the yellow brick :-)