Opening store

Hi guys! I am Brickowl member for about half year,and after buying parts and sets,I want to take my shot selling lego. I think I have much to offer,and I will be ready for opening store in 1-2 months (a lot of parts to add).
Any tips for newbe? :smile: Any advice will help. Thanks!

All the best!

Dusan

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to the club, Dušan! :)
    Here is an obvious advice, but worth repeating: check past forum threads and you'll find almost all your future questions already answered.
  • Yeah,I am doing that. Just want to hear some quick tips. Thank you for respond! :smile:
  • I wish you and your upcoming store great success!!! I know a big tip you'll find in the forum is to start with enough of a variety to get some Wishlist hits - that will get you selling the same day you open in all likelihood! :-)
  • hee, welcome and good luck with your lego store ! my tips would be, make sure you have good varierty of lego items, setup your payment methods, setup your shipping methods so it is easy for people to use your webshop
  • Thank you guys!
    How it works? @Calibrick People will get notifications if some of my parts are in their Wishlist? Is that what you mean? Sorry,for my stupid (and probbably already asked) questions :smile:
  • The wishlist function automatically looks at store's inventories against an individual's wishlist... if you have the most items matching that wishlist and some other mysterious algorithms that are likely price-driven, you pop to the top! :-)