Update - New Store 25% - need to get some sales to increase feedback

Hello everyone. I have loaded almost 8500 parts to my store and will be adding more this evening. I am increasing my sale to encourage lookers into buyers. 25% off 6 month average or lower! Please I would like feedback on the store, what kind of parts are you looking for? Minifigs? Complete and new sets? Any help would be good. I literally have tens of thousands of parts to upload, and I do not want to waste my time with parts that will not sell. Also any input on the 6 month average being a good benchmark? Thank you everyone, glad to join the community.

J at Brickwerks!

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited July 2020 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Seller here, speaking from my own experience:
    a. Basic bricks in white, black and both grays should be a staple stock in every store. Think StarWars.
    b. Six months average is a good place to start, but results may be skewed to the expensive end of the price spectrum.
    c. Everything sells eventually.
    d. Shipping internationally won't hurt.
  • Thanks Pikka, I appreciate the advice and I will look into all of it. Keep them coming!
  • Do you have any experience selling LEGO on other platforms with at least 100 positive feedback? If so, take a screen shot of your feedback from that site and send it to brickowl.com, who may give you a temporary (1 year) boost based on that. :-)
  • Hey that would be great, Yes over 1000 on that other site and over 100 on that auction site. Thanks