Unable to set sales % to a section

Hello,

Since we found out that we can mass update our inventory we enjoy it a lot. Thank you for that.

We want to update our parts- animal and minifigures and give less sales on these because they always are in high demand anyways.
We are not able to do it, it keeps saying no parts selected when valadating

Please advise.

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Would you be able to describe the steps that you are taking that leads to this issue? It should be, click on categories to select them, choose update type, enter sale amount, click validate. See button go green and tell you amount of lots to be changed, submit.
  • It works if you take the whole section. When we only select animal under the part category and then try to update , it does not. No matter which sub section we try it does not want to validate (Probably because the coding is wrong as the checkbox item for parts is not checked)
  • Thank you, I see the issue and will look at that now.
  • Thank you for the quick response :)
  • edited July 2020 Vote Up0Vote Down
    If you try again, I believe that should now be resolved. If you could just check that the amount the system says it will update matches what you expect it be.
  • great, worked 3008 out of 3008 lots updated :)
  • Might be related to this fix @Lawence, but I notice now when you select Part tickbox it opens all the sections too, it did not do that before unless you selected "+", not a big issue just saying...
  • @XS Bricks That is actually intentional, but I'd be interested to hear if that is helpful or annoying. The idea was to make clear what items are going to be affected, and to make it a little bit easier to unselect any.
  • For me it's fine, I just noticed the change and thought I would mention it in case it was not intentional, but I should have known better :-)
  • It's actually kind of annoying as it creates a lot of scrolling to tick a second major area (my respectful two cents)... but I LOVE that I can now narrow to a category this way, so will cheerfully live with it!