set 9550-1

Hello All
I have just got set 9550-1 and I wanted to update the catalogue with all the parts, I cannot find any of the parts currently within the brickowl catalogue and cannot locate any BOIDs using bricksync.

What I am asking is that someone with a little more knowledge of the brickowl catalogue could just confirm that none of these parts are in the catalog and I will happily edit, create and picture all the parts.

BB0695: Tile, Modified 1 x 2 x 5/6 with Stud Hole in End

Thanks in advance
David

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Is 9550-1 a newer set? If so, it should auto-import the inventory from LEGO reasonably quickly, I think... if it's an old set, then it almost certainly will need the inventory created.

I am 99.9% sure bb0695 is not in BO's catalog right now, but @lawrence should confirm! :-)
  • its a really weird set from the dacta line. a typesetter shop. got the 1st part in the catalog now for the 70 other parts with photos. I have confirmed that the parts will all need to be created.
  • also once again - catalog admin are fantastic and just so quick.
  • The admin is @lawrence, he is super-awesome!!! :-) I admit, I've never seen a set from the Dacta line, I'm interested to see the set inventory when you have it all uploaded, @Abel's bricks! Its fantastic you're helping to improve the catalog to the benefit of us all!