How do I post feedback for customers?

I have not been selling on BO for very long and so am still finding my way around. One thing I can't seem to find is where to leave feedback for customers. I have scoured the order page and order detailed page but can't seem to find a link or button for this. I am probably overlooking the oblivious but could someone point out the location in the interface where this is done.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Okay, someone pointed it out to me. Now that I see it, it was pretty obvious. But, I think why I didn't find it initially was there isn't a header on the column. Maybe, that would be a small change that could be added (just a suggestion). Thanks.
  • On the actual customer's order page, there is a blue button "leave feedback" that you can populate when you fill the order. :-)
  • "But, I think why I didn't find it initially was there isn't a header on the column. Maybe, that would be a small change that could be added (just a suggestion).."

Totally agree. I have been baffled by this for ages. Can't figure for the life of me why every other column has a header except the feedback column. And hate to think of the number of new buyers here who run into the same issue, and by the time they do figure it out (or someone tells them), they've placed too many orders and don't want to go back and leave feedback for the older ones.

Now don't get me wrong. I love this website and think it's a great place with good people using & running it, and it's full of excellent features not found elsewhere. But I don't feel buyer/seller feedback is given its place as an essential part of the experience on BrickOwl.

The column header is one thing. Another is a users feedback score isn't always shown next to their username. It is on some pages, but not always. I'm not saying these are the reasons why the feedback rate is so low on this site (compared to others), but I do wish something could be done to improve this (assuming it's not just me doing something wrong as a seller! Lol).
  • To clarify the situation, for customer's, there is a large green button to leave feedback directly in the order list, and on the order details itself.

For stores there is a button directly on the order itself. We don't have a header on the icon column as there are many different types of icons that can be shown on an order.
  • Thanks Lawrence. And with big green buttons surely there's no reason not to do it. My guess is people just don't want to/don't have time to leave feedback. Or it's simply down to a smaller customer/user base. Or as I say, maybe it's just me and I'm not doing enough to deserve it.

I'm just overly concerned with getting 600 feedback before I loose my 500 boost next month. As if me having 100 feedback will somehow mean something to anyone but me. It's funny the little things a person focuses on as though they are important when in the grand scheme of things they really aren't.

I see your point about the icons. I had always thought that given those icons are variable, depending on the specifics of the order, whereas the feedback icons are always present, that it was primarily the feedback column and the lack of a header was simply a glitch or similar omission.