add whole minifigures to Set

hey folks

i have added a set to my inventory, but I am selling the whole minifigure instead of the parts. the BO listing has all parts but the minifigure doesn't have a catalogue ID that i can see.

i notice on other listings the parts are combined as a minifigure and there is an option to "break" to see the parts. how would i go about doing this? or find out if it has been done and i'm missing it.

set number 71718 - 2 minifigures - Hero Wu & Gleck

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You are correct, those minifigures are not yet in the BO system that I can find either, @Bkultima. It could be the set is so new, LEGO isn't sending those elements to BO yet automatically - can you check, @Lawrence?

You can certainly manually create a new minifigure using the Edit Catalog link at the bottom of every page, choosing the type minifigure, but I would wait and see if it can auto-import from LEGO, first.
  • The minifigures would need to be created for that set, all minifigures are created manually by contributors to the catalog. You can do so by clicking on the "create missing minifigures" link at the top of the page.
  • Oh, that is good to know (I had no idea we created the minifig entry) - awesome!
  • hi folks
    sorry i dint reply, i completely forgot i asked this question. i figured it out and they are added to the catalogue now. website was very intuitive for showing me how to do it. thanks