Lot differences between sites

Hi, I know there is usually a discrepancy between BO & BL lots and total number of parts, but does anyone know a way to generate a list / report of those differences? I have 13,789 lots on Brickowl and 14,602 on Bricklink and would just like to have a look through to see what they are. Thanks for any info.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you use Bricksync, most of the info is in the logs.
  • yes good point, I'll have a look at them, thanks @White Horse Bricks
  • owlresolve
    Command syntax : owlresolve
    The command tries to resolve the BOID of all items for which we presently don't have a BOID.
    It also prints all items currently unknown to BrickOwl, so that you can go add them to the database. :)
    If new items were resolved, typing sync brickowl will now upload the items to BrickOwl.

You can open the log file after this command, run it through Excel (for easy management) and then you can see what items don't sync to BO.
    For the items without a BLID you can just edit the item on BO and add the BLID.

Currently I'm 321118 vs 321589, so only 471 items short in 364 lots, I think most of them are in the decorated category.
  • Type: owlresolve to see the list of not syncing items, you can create those in BO and add a BL ID
  • Thanks a lot both, I'll give that a go