Can someone tell me if my prices are too high and how do you make an information page on your store

Hello I am am just wandering if my prices Are to high and I thought it would be better to ask the BO community.
If there is anything in particular that is too high please do tell me.
Also how do you make an information page on your store

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • For the page: https://www.brickowl.com/mystore/pages
    (or go to 'my store' and then tab pages :)

You can check prices yourself, just look up your items and check them against other sellers.

But, it has been said before, with a small(er) amount of items for sale, getting orders will be troublesum.
  • Is there anything that is way to cheap ?
  • I think @BasKrie really nailed the answer - you can check your own prices very easily by going to any item in your inventory, clicking the Buy tab, and see where you fall against other sellers for the item's condition. For myself, I check that screen scoping it to US only (since that is my only shipping area, so that represents my competition). My preferred "sweet spot" is anywhere from 1/3 to halfway through the list based on default sort by price. I'm not trying to be the cheapest - racing to the bottom serves no one. I don't want to be the most expensive, and a few sellers here have very high prices that reallllly skew the average.

When checking my $$ I tend to use the cost + shipping column vs the price column - that is where I want my sweet spot to be. What yours is, is up to you. :-)
  • Also, I think we posted this elsewhere not long ago, price should really be based on your costs to ensure you are making a profit. :-)