Prices all of a sudden changed

Somehow some of my prices of minifigs changed. Log shows it was done manual (by me), but I'm not aware I have done this.
I was putting some figs in set inventories, not touching the prices of them.

29 Jun 2020 15:41 Price changed to 1.03 Manual BasKrie
Looks like prices were rounded to 2 decimals, but not all 3 decimal prices have been changed.

@Lawrence any idea what is going on?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @BasKrie Could you clarify what page this was on when you say you were "putting some figs in set inventories"?
  • edited June 2020 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Oh I see now, the store inventory form was rounding to 2 decimal places for items with a price > 1.00 if the form was submitted. I've now corrected that so it won't round any prices to 2 decimal places.
  • I had looked up the set, went to edit inventory and added the minifigure, and deleted items from that set when needed. I can't relate the edited sets to the figs that changed price
  • It looks like 16 figures were round from 3 to 2 decimal places. That would most likely be from the inventory search page, which is limited to 20 items. Could you have used the inventory search and submitted it at the time shown on the history timestamp?
  • I don't think I submitted anything from the search screen.
    I went to my inventory, then 'Not In Inventory', then minifigures ........ and the rest is not interesting.

It looks like it happened at the moment I changed the personal note on 654735. I did that when I was on the screen from where I was above. At least that shows as the same time the prices changed :)
    But why does it round to 2 decimals, as far as I can see there is no option in the settings that I have set to do that.
  • Ah that sounds like it. The rounding issue was a bug that we caused today, and fixed as a result of your post.
  • :) Happy to help bug hunting :)

Thanx for quickly fixing it