Another newbie

Hi everyone, I'm Trevor from Alberta Canada. I've been away from sites that sell LEGO by the piece since the fall of 2010 and largely off any fan sites for a couple of years. The peace has been nice but I've decided that a man can not live by Pick-a-brick alone. As I understand it, the new administration of the other site has decided to sell out so I'm going to come to roost at BrickOwl. (don't expect me to sell though. I'm a horrible seller; not dishonest just slow and forgetful.)

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Welcome to Brick Owl Trevor! Hope this place feels like a new home!
  • Hi Trevor from Alberta. Be careful what you hear. It's less a sell-out and more like a "Bricklink will die if we don't sell it and let someone else with better resources run it" kinda thing. But the timeline on the update has been long and communication sparse. And apparently rumors are out there.
  • @unit51 - welcome to BrickOwl!

Selling is much easier than you think, there's a lot of integrated features - once you get used to the format **I think** you will find it "better" than you may have been used too...

@DagsBricks

AAghh - a cryptic post :O - please expand on "rumors are out there" - a link or two would do :)

Cheers Graham
  • Well, Trevor's statement was incorrect or at least incomplete at face value. You'd have to ask him where he read that they sold out. Unless I have seriously misunderstood something.

Brian
  • Hi Trevor! Great to see another Albertan on the site. Welcome!