Do you have a "Traveling Minifig" picture?

Just remembering the minifig couple who were revisiting their Honeymoon in the Napa Wine country, or the family who posted a picture of them at the Great Wall, or the one at Mount Rushmore, or the couple who posted alongside the Eiffel Tower. Do you have yourself as a minifig, as a couple, or family to post here?
We know you have made yourselves into minifigs ;) ...we certainly have, and are going to Europe 2021, while we are in the saguaro bloom season here in Tucson...

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Love that idea, can't wait to see pics!!! I haven't made myself into a minifig yet... if anyone has one of a middle-aged woman with VERY very long and straight dark blonde/graying hair, you got me! <g>)
  • We Sooo Want to SEE YOU!
    Mine is the Blonde, yes, Dutch, blue-eyed woman with sunglasses and bling, and Scott with the scrub beard, not having to shave for the Army Colonel (!) he is, doing Covid research right now...time with his wife - to soon be traveling pic -from our Aquarium store image...to see our son and family, the Captain Microbiologist who did SOOOOO (too much to tell) much in S. Korea and now on his way with family to Germany...
  • I forgot about your son and his research! I hope he and his fam are doing great (as well as you two, of course!)! I'm glad to hear Scott is back in the fray and helping us all too, that is great news (for us as a species having another highly experienced brain working this, I mean - I imagine it's rough to have him away, obviously).

While my name is dutch, it came from my first husband... I'm actually Swedish, so have the (getting darker and grayer as I age <s>) blond hair/blue eyes thing going too.

Stay well you two! ::hugs::