First Order!

I placed my first order today, and then received my first order all within the same hour!
I do have a few questions and suggestions.
Having a my cost field would be extremely helpful. I use this to see what my profit is on any given order. It helps me see if I need to mark something up or down as well.
I would also like to see my weights in ounces so that I'm not continually converting to grams.
Also, I see a way to mark an order as processing and as processed. What exactly does processed mean--pulled and packed, or packed and shipped. I would like to be able to mark orders as shipped.
I do not see where I go to leave feedback for my buyer; I'm sure it is right there, but for some reason I'm not finding it.
And just for fun--I would love to know what order number I received (for this site). My number was 9140937. Are the order numbers random, or did they start at a base number and go forward from there.
Thanks again for everything you are doing with this place. It's great to see!
Katie

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You get Processing and Processed. There's no going back.

I think testing started at order 9000000.

Welcome to the Owl!

Brian
  • 140937 orders! That's alot. I would not feel nearly so special ;)

Oh, and I was going to say--Thanks Admin for the free fees!!

Katie
  • I have made a note of your suggestions. Processing means you are processing it, it does nothing other than change the status. Processed is the final state, this will send an e-mail to the buyer saying it has been processed. It is shipped, but we don't call it that, because usually when you push it you haven't been to the post office immediately.

There is a table with millions of possible order numbers in it, order numbers are picked at random from the table.

If I remember correctly, after you process the order, the feedback button will appear on the order.

Help pages will be added over the coming weeks by my partner.
This discussion has been closed.