Took the plunge and joined. Now I have so many questions.

Hello everyone. I just joined an hour ago and am trying to familiarize myself with this site. First off, let me thank Admin James and his partner for creating this site. Kudos mates! It was long overdue.

And now some questions. I have so many!

First and most important... Has anyone received any orders yet? If so, how many? Is the site working out for you? Are you making sales? How about you buyers? Can you easily compare prices and place orders?

I see there are already more than 100 stores on BO. But how many buyers or total members? And do you have to register or be a member of BO to place an order here?

My other questions will be posted later under the appropriate topics.

Cheers y'all!

Thor

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My own experience of this site has blown me away. To cut a long story short was after some Lego tyres which duly arrived with the right pattern wrong size - hmmm. Sent the tyres back as had no clue what wheels were needed as are used to 'seventies Lego! Brick Sheep were fantastic as they sent me back not only the tyres but also the right wheels as said would like my tyres back if they could sell me the right wheels. My Technic Hot Rod now has better sized Technic wheels and tyres plus the odd one gave me a spare for my re-wheeled Artic Truck which have noticed is the same seller as the one on Amazon Brick Takeover. So thanks to these sellers and this site no longer have to break up models for Lego parts. Have never seen the tyres or wheels sent by Bricksheep on any other Lego model yet fit perfectly. The site is a bit tricky to navigate as you have find the part then chose new or secondhand then country and make sure the parts are available from your chosen seller then once happy order. All my parts have so far arrived in better than new condition. Slight problem with this site as once you know you can get parts you start to see more Lego models that can be improved so you end up with more models than you would imagine as Lego is addictive more so with an endless, well almost, supply of spare parts that in turn leaves more spare parts which then get added to other models. Hope you as much fun and success as I did and your welcome to this ever growing family!