I'm a little worried...

Did everyone have their Brickowl page visits blow up yesterday? Maybe just a Holiday phenom...

We had just finished listing a huge lot of brackets and before we knew it, there were 300, no, wait 10 minutes, 450 new visits.
Realize that there are the global visitors who see an item but, dOOOhhh, don't ship outside the US. But has us worried that we listed something incorrectly- or too rare to be believable. Among were some other decorated parts, etc.
Could someone take a look and tell us if we listed something in error, obvious, of course?
Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It might be a search engine that checked out your store :)
    Happens regularly to me, too.
  • Ahhhhh, have heard about these- come in, rapid fire trolling and then gone, right? Thanks- will rest on that idea.
  • How are you seeing new visits to your store? Curious about how you came by those #'s.
  • Hi @Wild Bricks - I was looking at "store page views" on "My Store"...which someone recently said is a single visit number per guest not the number of pages they browse..to check on "inventory" updates we were making at the time.
    If anyone else knows more, please weigh in :)
  • I guess my question is if that # is all time or daily. Currently our # is at 77k +. I suppose I could chart it daily, but I haven't really been paying as much attention to visits as opposed to # of open carts. Knowing that there are currently 34 open carts right now gives me a pretty good idea of how busy I will be come Monday morning when we start pulling.
  • edited September 2019 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @Wild Bricks I would like sooo much if "open cart" always meant "yay, order soon". A few month ago I had 30+ open carts and no orders for a week and then – three orders from fresh members that came via Rebrickable. Soon the open carts # began plummeting and after a few days ended at 10. No orders. Then the huge one came, and I stopped paying attention to open carts.
  • Yea same Open carts mean nothing!