Make Me An Offer I Can't Refuse

Due to a major illness, I need to sell off all my inventory and close my BO and BL shops as soon as possible. So I am inviting you all to make me an offer for anything you see in my BO shop - NetBricks. Make your own sale! Make me an offer I can't refuse! The bigger your order the bigger your discount. On bigger orders, I am willing to sell at my cost or even a bit lower. You want free shipping? Maybe I can do that too. Just message me to ask. Or, even better, use the Request a Quote feature here on BrickOwl and send me a message with your offer.

If you want to combine your BO order with an order in my BL shop - no problem. In fact, if I have something for sale in my BO shop that is more cheaply priced in my BL shop, I will sell it to you here on BO for the cheaper price, minus any additional discount we may agree upon.

I have TONS of minifigures, minifigure parts and other LEGO parts listed here on BO and elsewhere. So go ahead and take a look and give me a try. Make me an offer. You have nothing to lose. Thanks in advance for looking. And Happy Shopping!

Foster (Thor)
NetBricks

P.S. Offers to purchase all or most of my inventory are MOST welcome and will include FREE US shipping.